Sunday, September 27, 2009

A "new" cousin




Hi everyone,

A week ago I had a telephone introduction to a 25-year old great nephew I knew about but have never met. His name is Dontey Davis and I found him on http://www.ancestry.com/ as I was working on our family tree. Dontey's dad is my nephew, Henry Lawrence Ford, "Larry." Larry's dad is my brother, Henry. Dontey is new to Facebook and doesn't know any of our family. I hope you will reach out to him and welcome him to our family and invite other relatives to do the same.

Thanks and love you all,
Jean

--

Update from Henry Ford (Sunday, September 27) – Jean sent me this message a couple of days ago (yes sometimes I am slow), and already there has been at least one response. A BIG THANK YOU to Chandre Ford who has already connected with Dontey on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment